Saturday, July 31, 2004

its mine b'day yesterday!!!!!!!! bwahahaha!!!!!! so should have blogged yesterday right? but didnt...haha....cause when I reached home, was 12 plus liaoz....*yawns*

now, wont blog much lah....cause gonna go give tuition soon...

firstly, i did Guard Duty on 29 July...people were like "What the hell you doing?!?! Next day b'dae still here?!?!" True, I spent 8 hours of the sPeCiAl dAy doing Guard Duty in camp. Haha. But my fellow NSmen who did duty with me were very nice. They knew it was my b'dae thanks to Kenneth Soo, fellow COPA. coz he personally brought down a b'dae card for me by the CO Office. so like, duh, everyone knows. Then my DOS suggested buying Pizza. I was like "nononono, dont waste money...". Then from 7pm till 10 plus pm, I was in CO's Office doing work. Then my fren told me to take a break, so I did...guess what? when I entered the Duty Room, there WAS pizza...goodness....sHocKinG....lOlx....but thx peeps :P

Then they let me off at 7.30am, and I bumped into my CO on my way back. He was sUrpRiSed at why Im leaving...(though I old him I was on b'dae off on fri) and asked me where Im going. I said it and he went "Oh yar, your b'dae!" then he shook my hands tRemEndOuslY...was SO paiseh...haha....then as I was leaving, saw SAJC bus going in for Temasek Seminar.

Then I went back to SJI. Saw Ms Richards, J Liew, Ms Thor, Ms Periasamy, Mr Lim MC and Ms Lee PS. Tan Sia Hui took MC....the nerve to do so when fabulicious JS is back...haha...

Talked the most to Ms Richards, of course, and gossiped about Russ and Kel...haha...then went to her Sec 1 class to sit in...aiyoh....her class so ultra pervertic...haha! they asked me "Got gf?" I said no. Then they asked "Got bf?" Ms Richards and I rolled our eyes. I said no. Then they said "If you want a bf, come look for us kz?" I was like "AIYOH!!!" haha....then Ms Richards said "Sec 1s only and so pevertic..."

J Liew was walking around Staff Room, stealing food from the containers of other teachers....haha....Thor was telling me how shock and sad she was with my results, im a good student...blar blar...as she told me the last time I went back...haha...

then I went home for a nap, woke up, ate the birthday mian xian.

then went out with a special friend to eat at Swensens. When we entered, the song Happy Birthday was played and I was like "WOW! cannot be they know my b'dae right?" haha...naah, it was for a group of girls. then we sat and ate baked rice. ordered a Merri-Mint Sundae and a free b'dae sundae. when the sundaes came, the b'dae song was played...so embarrassing. idiotic waitress still held the b'dae sundae high and lighted it....then when the song ended, everyone in the restaurant clapped. that person was SO amused. then went over to that person's house to look at the marine tanks. very nice...and that person advised me to buy ammonia and nitrate/nitrite tests....gonna buy tmr...btw, that person gave me a nice starfish for my b'dae...so nice...thankies! *hugs*

then I go meet Daune and chatted...

so came home....

end of Friday....

kinda boring b'dae...

but its ok...

im now 19....

aiyoh, 1 more year n no looking back....

;P


the facts of life....
- 7/31/2004 10:22:00 AM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!